Join the Cult!
CultHealth, a Healthcare-focused ad agency, including HCP, patient, and consumer, is a mid-size shop located in one of the hottest neighborhoods in NYC. NOMAD.
At CultHealth, we believe products and services that reduce health risks, heal ailments, and save lives, should have the same Cult following as cars, computers and cell phones. We know the power of HCP, Patient, and consumer loyalty. That’s pretty much why we live and breathe to create cult health care brands.
And we’re making a difference! So it’s no surprise that we attract the best of the best in pharma and healthcare, and continue to build our team from the most creative, engaging, and just really smart folks in the industry.
Now, we’re looking for the BEST Senior Copywriter to join the CULTure.
You must be a smart, passionate writer with pharma experience, who loves the ad business, and is looking for a career with a hot, growing shop. You’re a thinker, who has a way with words (and it shows in your portfolio,) and you have a passion for building Cult followings for our health care brands. You also have a great work ethic, and know how to have fun. And trust us, we know how to have fun.
Blow us away! Create compelling and inspiring advertising copy to promote our client’s products and services, and present the information in an engaging, concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- Write clear and persuasive copy that demonstrates a full understanding of the therapeutic category, brand, target audience, and media channels (from traditional print and broadcast, to digital, video, web, mobile, email, etc.): follow through from draft stage to finished product
- Annotate all copy to confirm accuracy and to meet stringent requirements for medical/legal submissions
- Be a stickler for detail, accuracy and grammar
- Work closely with creative and account teams to ensure adherence to client’s marketing strategies and objectives as defined on the creative brief
- Communicate with art, account, and editorial to ensure smooth flow of jobs to meet deadlines
- Conceive and develop creative concepts with art directors and entire creative team by using information gathered from research, account management, strategy & team collaboration
- Present assignments to internal teams in an organized, persuasive, and effective style
- Attend client presentations as circumstances allow
- Participate in fun brainstorm sessions for positioning Cult branding
- Articulate and defend your ideas in meetings and presentations, but also be open to constructive critique, including client feedback
- Listen carefully & be able to properly interpret information from internal and client meetings
- Manage your time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Be flexible and ready for anything (including impromptu Happy Hours!)
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES:
- College degree in English, journalism, advertising, marketing or related field
- 3-5 yrs. writing in Pharma advertising.
- Possess a compelling portfolio that displays high quality copywriting and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and editing skills
- Sense of humor, essential!
NICE TO HAVE:
- 1-2 years experience with digital production
- CultHealth offers full medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- 401K – profit share match program
- Flex-Spending options
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick days
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical or disability, or any other legally protected status.